Our experienced IBM Sterling Commerce consultants will bring their knowledge and insight into your business processes leveraging on IBM Sterling Order Management capabilities. IBM Order Management provides a centralized inventory, order promising and fulfillment hub to support omni-channel fulfillment. It helps enterprises increase fill rates and inventory turns, reduce markdowns, improve customer loyalty and increase share of wallet. IBM Order Management enables you to make better decisions about how to promise and fulfill customer orders, resulting in improved profitability and customer satisfaction.
Order Management features include:
Distributed Order Management
- A single view of supply and demand across channels to provide improved inventory utilization and more accurate promise dates.
- Coordinated, customized fulfillment processes to support various selling channels and internal or external supplies.
- One source of order information to provide customers with accurate and timely information.
- Integrated order fulfillment processes across store, call center and online channels to provide a seamless customer fulfillment experience.
Global Inventory Visibility
Order Management provides a thorough view of inventory and demand across locations and stages of transit. It can optimize inventory, improve product availability and customer satisfaction, and help prevent lost sales. Key features include:
- Visibility into global, multi-site inventory through a role-specific single console.
- Advanced inventory search capabilities.
- Ability to provide accurate available-to-promise dates for products and services being sold.
Delivery and Service Scheduling
Use Order Management to schedule and provide promise dates for delivery, installation and other add-on services at the time of the order. The resulting optimized product and service fulfillment can help increase revenue with add-on sales and improve customer satisfaction through accurate scheduling of services. Key features include:
- Scheduling multiple resources to a project and sequencing them based on requirements.
- Ability to manage your extended services network with rules-based promising, provider selection and crew allocation.
- Integrated control of inventory, delivery and services execution.
With its reverse logistics capability, Order Management can help reduce costs, boost customer satisfaction and improve inventory utilization associated with returns and return processes—whether customer returns or complex bulk returns and return dispositions. Key features include:
- Ability to manage various product dispositions with directed workflow processes such as exchange, repair or destroy.
- Linkage of multiple exchange or repair requests to original sales orders, enabling full order lifecycle tracking.
- Integration of manufacturers, trading partners, logistics providers and customers for efficient customer service.
IBM Store, one of many channel options available for Order Management, enables incorporation of stores into your multichannel strategies—for increased sales, improved customer experience and expanded inventory availability and visibility. Key features include:
- Cross-channel view of customer interactions for store associates.
- Support of in-store pickup, home delivery and shipping as distinct fulfillment methods.
- Ability to offer alternatives to out-of-stock items.
- Support of multiple payment methods.
- Visibility to available and in-transit inventory across multi-store and partner locations.
IBM Call Center for Commerce
IBM Call Center for Commerce is a web-based call center solution that provides customer service representatives (CSRs) with a single point of access to commerce information. When used with Order Management, IBM Call Center for Commerce supports flexible customer interactions to help enable “order from anywhere, fulfill from anywhere” capabilities—enabling more informed omnichannel interactions with customers to help differentiate your brand and increase sales. Key features include:
- A ready-to-use integration with web, store and point-of-sale information.
- A seamless experience for customers as they interact with your brand through the call center, store or web.
- A single view of customer transactions, enabling more relevant cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Cross-channel views of supply and demand, providing the opportunity tsave to he sale in out-of-stock situations.
- Higher call center productivity through better call handling times, resulting in improved customer service and reduced operating costs.