Acuver team brings rich experience in Warehouse Management implementations especially IBM Sterling Warehouse Management. A good Warehouse Management System optimizes complex distribution networks by enabling central management of inventory, labor and processes across multiple warehouse facilities.
Warehouse Management System enables you to:
- Manage inbound receiving processes by planning and balancing resources to meet specific customer, product and facility requirements.
- Coordinate wide-ranging order fulfillment processes including order release, shipment routing, the grouping of shipments, wave planning and shipping.
- Manage and allocate inventory across warehouse locations with true multi-tenant capabilities based on criteria that includes client, customer, lot, serial number, shelf life and customer-defined attributes.
- Respond rapidly to customer-specific, value-added services requests driven by work orders. This helps manage the quantity of work performed, the inventory required and tasks associated with individual work orders.
Manage Inbound Receiving Processes
- Gain thorough global visibility into your inbound shipments and track received inventory against purchase orders (POs), advanced shipment notifications (ASNs)and blind receipts.
- Configure putaway execution as system directed or ad hoc product diversions for quality assurance, CubiScan® and other activities.
- Take advantage of cross-docking opportunities.
- Establish and measure labor standards and performance.
- Provide condition-based processing for returns management.
Coordinate Wide-ranging Order Fulfillment Processes
- Plan shipments to meet user-defined and economic shipping parameters.
- Configure shipment grouping, wave planning and release schedule processes.
- Support batch, order and item pick processes.
- Perform order pick tasks using paper, radio frequency (RF), material handling equipment (MHE) or voice technology.
- Provide integrated parcel shipping capabilities with full delivery service and option support for major carriers.
Manage and Allocate Inventory Across Warehouse Locations
- Manage inventory centrally though a single global view across your distribution network.
- Optimize use of warehouse space and assets with true multi-tenant support.
- Enable advanced capabilities such as activity tracking and consigned inventory in all or selected warehouses in the network.
- Maintain your inventory accuracy with cycle and physical count.
- On-boards new warehouses and clients rapidly to help speed the implementation of startups and reduce total cost of ownership.
Respond Rapidly to Customer-specific, Value-added Services Requests
- Create and manage work orders across facilities to satisfy customers’ unique fulfillment requests based on demand or to stock in anticipation of demand.
- Track pre-pack and work order kits as unique inventory.
- Manage light manufacturing operations, as well as cross-facility and multi-step processes.
- Enhance visibility into costs associated with value-added services related to work orders.
- Generate more revenue from value-added service operations and capture labor and costs associated with work orders.