Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for young and energetic Consultant between 3 to 5 years relevant
work experience in organizing team initiatives, providing support on IBM Sterling OMS and other custom applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Good knowledge on providing end to end production support with the quick response time.
● Handling both Sterling Order Management and Warehouse Management Systems in production.
● Prioritize and provide possible solutions on tickets/incidents raised by the business team, warehouse team and various other teams.
● Provide Root cause analysis (RCA) and report system issues to the development team and get them fixed based on impact.
● Monitoring various phases of order flow and proactively identifying and resolving issues.
● Creating reports based on the business requirement through automated PL SQL procedures.
● Pro-actively monitoring various inventory activities between different systems.
Must and good to have Skills
● Worked on Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
● Good understanding on defect Analysis and should provide resolution for recurring issues.
● Excellent in Providing technical and functional expertise to drive and resolve issues.
● Should be able to drive automation and bridges during critical issues.
● Experience working in a Production Support project.
● Should possess strong debugging, excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills.
● Must have prior experience in eCommerce and the Retail domain will be an added advantage.
● Good knowledge of Sterling Commerce and its customizations.
● Prior experience on production support and should be ready to work on 24*7 production support.
● Willing to work in shifts and weekend on a rotational basis.