Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for excellent and highly energetic Consultant between 3 to 5 years relevant work experience on SAP – Commissions Workflow
Roles & Responsibilities
● Experience on proven track record of creating clear, concise deliverables that reflect a deep understanding of business needs and out of the box software functionality.
● Good understanding on plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations.
● Experience interacting with business SME’s from various groups to elicit requirements.
● Leads complex user-centered design analysis activities including the following: conceptual design (including UCD and end-to-end experience design), interaction design (including information architecture and workflow analysis) and visual design (including page design and rapid prototyping).
● Performs multiple aspects of requirements specifications including functional and non-functional specification development. Successfully uses appropriate methodologies and techniques for assigned projects
● Lead requirement teams per the assigned development project and develop requirements documentation inclusive of user stories, process flows, mock-ups, data flows and gaps/decision documents
● Solid planning and organization skills, can manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, flexible to changing priorities and be a team player
● Managing and/or contribution to project requirement planning. Ability to strategize with project managers on projects to assist with identifying achievable goals.
● Participate in the development and planning of the testing activities (IT, ST, UAT), including reviewing of test scenarios and scripts, based on requirements.
● Adopt a logical and organized approach to problem resolution and ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
Must and good to have skills
● Must have hands on experience in application development projects
● Must have experience in Java (Groovy) and advanced SQL Skills
● Must have experience in creating crystal report and knowledge on compensations
● Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, problem solving, analytical skills, ability to negotiate and gain consensus in a fast-paced environment is critical.
● Must have experience using standard project and business/requirement tools including RRC, RTC, MS office and SharePoint.
● Must be able to see tasks through to completion without significant guidance.
● Must have excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence cross functional teams and facilitate conversation that lead to agreed direction.