IBM Sterling Commerce
Acuver Consulting is looking for young, energetic and eager to learn Consultant between 3 to 5years relevant work experience on IBM Sterling Commerce.
Roles & Responsibilities
● As a sterling commerce consultant, the opportunity is to engineer the sterling commerce OMS platform, call centre platform, web store for global retailers.
● Hands-on position, the responsibility will be to design and implement OMS for a highly scalable and performance-intensive solution.
● The role involves active interaction with client-side business partners, stakeholders, architects, and aptly demonstrates the OMS capability of the team and engineers.
● Knowledge on design, develop and configure project deliverables for commerce applications primarily.
● Contribute and work hands on in all spheres of a project right from conceptualization, requirement gathering, fit gap analysis, design, development to production implementation and support
● Domain expertise to understand the current business needs, assess product capability, and predict.
● Must Have: Hands-on experience on customization/extension of Sterling Commerce APIs, database analytical, troubleshooting skills, strong and innovative aptitude, UIs, user exits, agents and building web services and solid hands-on understanding of sterling DB tables and SQL
● Must Have: Excellent for writing efficient, well defined and structured code
● Must Have: Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
● Must Have: Passion for learning new tools & technologies
● Good to have: Should be comfortable with build scripts
● Good to have: Experience with IBM web Store, IBM call center, SBC, SST, inventory visibility (IV)
● Good to have: Hands on experience with DOJO and Angular , Jasper Reports are pluses
● Good to have: Extensive experience building services using back end technologies (Java, Spring etc) and front end technologies (Angular, React, jQuery)
● Good to have: Experience with database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB )