Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for a proficient Engineer Manager between 7 to 11 years relevant work experience in building highly resilient, highly scalable systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
Lead a team of Top Notch Engineers to successfully build and deploy cutting edge PRODUCTS
and PLATFORMS for consumption by different eCom platforms.
- Able to lead eCommerce, Supply chain , Retail Product & Platform development.
- Drive the success of the implementation by applying technical skills, to design and build enhanced processes and technical solutions in support of strategic initiatives.
- Work closely with the Architects and cross functional teams and follow established practices for the delivery of solutions meeting QCD (Quality, Cost & Delivery). Within the established architectural guidelines. Participate in hiring and build teams enabling them to be high performing agile teams.
- To come up with quality, best practices, other Non-functional standards, guide the teams to adhere to the standards and work with senior leadership to chart out the backlog and future roadmap of the products.
- Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for efficient software development processes. Hire, Develop and Retain a strong team of software engineers and focus on goal completion and support teams to overcome the challenges in implementation.
- Exhibit strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate with product, engineering and management teams across different geographic locations.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Interact with engineering teams to leverage expertise and contribute to the tech community.
Must and good to have skills
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of leadership/management experience with a team of 6 + engineers.
- A good understanding of CS Fundamentals, Microservices, Data Structures, Algorithms & Problem Solving.
- Hands on experience with Java (Must have) and experience of working in cloud based solutions is desirable.
- Experience in RDBMS & NoSQL data storage engine is a must and experience in any one cloud platform is a must (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Experience in usage of message brokers and enterprise integration patterns is a must and should be hands on writing/reviewing design & code.
- Understand the product and project management space with Agile methodologies.
- CI/CD development environments/tools: Git, Maven, Jenkins.
- Demonstrated end-to-end ownership for development and design of least one cloud-based project – Experience in building microservices, data pipelines, extensible platforms are desirable.
- Strong desire to drive change, and ability to adapt to change quickly. Proficient in new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to balance the long-term “big picture” and short-term implications of design decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control. Mentoring/coaching Senior staff engineers and other Engineers.
- Focus on reusability, frameworks, patterns and configuration tools for faster development