IBM Sterling Commerce
Acuver Consulting is looking for a highly energetic Senior Consultant between 5 to 8 years relevant work experience on IBM Sterling Commerce.
Roles & Responsibilities
● As a sterling commerce consultant, the opportunity is to engineer the sterling commerce OMS platform, call Centre platform and web Store for global retailers.
● Hands-on position, the responsibility will be to design and implement OMS for a highly scalable and performance-intensive solution.
● The role involves active interaction with client-side business partners, stakeholders, architects, and aptly demonstrates the OMS capability of the team and engineers.
● To understand and meet business needs, review and recommend the specialized technical design.
● Coordinate work with members of the team (inter and intra company) to define and drive technical strategy and architectural direction for the eCommerce platform.
● Expertise in design, develop and configure project deliverables for Commerce applications primarily.
● Contribute and work hands on in all spheres of a project right from conceptualization, requirement gathering, fit gap analysis, design, development to production implementation and support.
● The role calls for domain expertise to understand the current business needs, assess product capability, and predict the future expansion of business and ably suggest, design and lead the solution and team accordingly.
● Must Have: Hands-on experience on customization/extension of sterling commerce APIs, database, UIs, user exits, agents, building sterling web services, configuration deployment toolkit and solid knowledge of global inventory visibility and order Flows
● Must Have: In-depth knowledge of Oracle/DB2 SQL and solid hands-on understanding of sterling DB
● Must Have: React quickly and adapt to changes in priorities, circumstances and direction
● Must Have: Strong aptitude for writing efficient, well defined and structured code
● Must Have: Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics.
● Good to have: Experience with IBM web Store, IBM call center, SBC, SST, inventory visibility (IV).
● Good to have: Hands on experience with DOJO, Angular , Jasper reports and build scriptsare pluses
● Good to have: Extensive experience building services using back end technologies (Java, Spring etc) and front end technologies (Angular, React, jQuery)
● Good to have: database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB )
● Good to have: Familiarity with Agile and waterfall implementation principles and practices.