Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, major retailers and brands across the globe.
Acuver Consulting is looking for a young, energetic, and eager to learn Java Developer with 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience as an IBM Sterling OMS Consultant for its Order Management Solutions(OMS) Practice.
Roles & Responsibilities
- As a IBM Sterling OMS Consultant – Java Developer, the opportunity is to get trained in IBM Sterling OMS platform including Call Center and Store Engagement modules to implement order management solutions for global retailers.
- It’s a hands-on position and the responsibility will be to design and implement highly scalable and performance-intensive IBM Sterling OMS solutions.
- Primary responsibility involves design, development, and configuration of project deliverables for IBM Sterling Solutions
- The role involves active interaction with client-side business partners, stakeholders, architects, and aptly demonstrates the OMS capability of the team and engineer
- Contribute and work hands-on in all aspects of a project, from conceptualization, requirement gathering, fit-gap analysis, design, development to production implementation and support.
- Domain expertise to understand the business needs, assess product capability, and estimate the need for extensions
Must and good to have skills
- Must have hands-on experience with the development of Java web applications, Databases, UI development, web services, SQL.
- Must have hands-on experience with Application Servers such as WebSphere Application Servers, JBoss, Weblogic.
- Must have excellent analytical, troubleshooting skills, strong and innovative aptitude for writing efficient, well defined and structured code
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics.
- Must have experience with any database technologies (DB2, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB )
- Good to have prior experience in eCommerce/Retail/WMS/OMS/Supply Chain solutions
- Good to have comfortable with Jenkins, Docker and build scripts
- Good to have hands-on experience in Linux / Unix
- Good to have hands-on experience with DOJO/Angular/React/jQuery and Jasper reports