IBM Sterling OMS Consultant
Dynamic, confident individuals with fluent communication skills, leadership qualities, and capability.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As an OMS consultant, the opportunity is to engineer sterling commerce OMS platform for global retailers. In this hands on position, the responsibility will be to design and implement OMS for highly scalable and performance intensive solution.
- The role involves active interaction with client side business partners, stake holders, architects and engineers across the globe.
The role calls for domain expertise to understand the current business needs, assess product capability, and predict future expansion of business and ably suggest, design and lead the solution and team accordingly.
- Interact with client business team, management team and other stake holders and aptly demonstrate OMS capability of the team.
To understand and meet business needs, review and recommend specialized technical design.
- Translate business needs and product vision to robust solution.
Coordinate Work with members of the team (inter and intra company) to define and drive technical strategy and architectural direction for the eCommerce platform.
- Recommend engineering best practices, including use of design patterns, code reviews and automated unit testing.
Contribute and work hands on in all spheres of a project right from conceptualization, requirement gathering, fit gap analysis, design, development to production implementation and support.
- Extensive experience building services using back end technologies (Java, Spring etc).
- In depth knowledge of SQL and database technologies ( MySQL, Oracle, Cassandra).
- 3+ years of development/implementation experience with IBM Sterling Commerce.
- Hands-on experience on customization/extension of Sterling Commerce APIs, database,UIs, user exits, agents and building Web Services.
- Strong aptitude for writing efficient code.
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
Job Category: Consultant
Job Type: Full Time