Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for young, energetic and eager to learn Interns graduate in computer science.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Student should have decent programming exposure in Data Structures, Algorithms.
● Good knowledge of software engineering practices including agile processes
● Good to have some exposure to open source projects within Kubernetes/any other communities such as Knative, Operators, Fluentd, Prometheus, Elasticsearch etc.
● Student must have very strong problem-solving aptitude and ability to delve into multifaceted pieces of knowledge
● Knowledge of Design, Development, Microservices, SQL/No SQL would be Plus
● Knowledge of Ecommerce/Retail/Supply Chain/SaaS/PaaS would be
Must and good to have skills
● Must have completed degree with B.Tech/MS/MTech/MCA in computer science
● Must have good knowledge on Data structure, Algorithms and Mathematics
● Must be willing to Learn new technologies & work with cross functional Teams
● Must Have excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
● Must have knowledge of one cloud platform (AWS/GCP/Azure).