IBM Sterling Consultant
Acuver Consulting is looking for young, energetic and eager to learn IBM Sterling Consultant – Java Developer between 1 to 5 years relevant work experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
● As a IBM Sterling Consultant – Java Developer, the opportunity is to get trained in IBM Sterling OMS platform including call center and web store to implement order management solutions for global retailers.
● Hands-on position, the responsibility will be to design and implement highly scalable and performance-intensive IBM Sterling OMS solutions.
● Primary responsibility involves design, development and configuration of project deliverables for IBM Sterling Solutions
● The role involves active interaction with client-side business partners, stakeholders, architects, and aptly demonstrates the OMS capability of the team and engineer
● Contribute and work hands-on in all spheres of a project right from conceptualization, requirement gathering, fit gap analysis, design, development to production implementation and support.
● Domain expertise to understand the business needs, assess product capability, and estimate the need for extensions
● Must have hands on experience with development of Java Web Applications, Databases, UI development, web services, SQL.
● Must have hands on experience with Application Servers such as WebSphere Application Servers, JBoss, Weblogic
● Must have excellent analytical, troubleshooting skills, strong and innovative aptitude for writing efficient, well defined and structured code.
● Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics.
● Must have experience with any database technologies (DB2, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB )
● Good to have prior experience in Ecommerce/Retail/WMS/OMS/Supply Chain solutions
● Good to have comfortable with Jenkins, Docker and build scripts
● Good to have hands on experience in Linux / Unix
● Good to have hands on experience with DOJO/Angular/React/jQuery and Jasper reports