Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for proficient Managing Consultant between 8 to 11 years of relevant work experience on IBM Sterling Commerce.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Set your E-Commerce skill set to work, helping to execute business requirements into specific systems, applications, or processes in business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) environments.
● Showcase your in-depth technical knowledge and functional knowledge in IBM Sterling OMS building confidence at client place.
● Train and guide new team members on sterling technical and business concepts.
● Should show deep interest in continuous learning and self-improvement.
● Able to support in design or POCs to solve business problems in IBM Sterling OMS for new client initiatives.
● Should be having fair idea in building unit tests around the code implemented
● Ensure that the organization’s implementations meet the scalability and reliability required for E-Commerce operation, as well as analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions for maximum performance.
● Contribute and work hands on in all spheres of a project right from conceptualization, requirement gathering, fit gap analysis, design, development to production implementation and support.
● The role calls for domain expertise to understand the current business needs, assess product capability, predict the future expansion of business and ably suggest, design and lead the solution and team accordingly.
Must and good to have Skills
● Must Have: Hands-on experience on customization/extension of sterling commerce APIs, database, UIs, user exits, agents and building web services, configuration deployment toolkit and build scripts.
● Must Have: Implementation experience in sterling order management with versions greater than 9.0 or IBM OMOC.
● Must Have: solid knowledge of global inventory visibility, order flows and Sterling DB.
● Must Have: Subject matter expertise in building large-scale retail B2C web applications using supply chain and logistics systems.
● Must Have: comfortable with usage of version control management such as SVN, CVS, or GIT.
● Must Have: Familiarity with Agile and waterfall implementations.
● Must Have: Provide support in troubleshooting / investigations pertaining to the order management systems.
● Good to have: Experience with IBM web store, IBM call centre, SBC, SST, inventory visibility (IV) are preferred.
● Good to have: Hands on experience with DOJO, Angular and Jasper Reports.
● Good to have: Experience in building services using back end technologies (Java, Spring, Node js etc.) and database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB).