Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for a proficient Project Manager between 7 to 14 years relevant work experience on IBM Sterling Commerce.
Roles & Responsibilities
● We are looking for an organized, detail-oriented, hands-on individual with the requisite technical and domain skills to join our team as a project manager.
● The responsibilities of the software project manager include ensuring timely delivery of high-quality software projects from planning to closure, defining and managing project KPIs, managing and motivating delivery teams and coordinating and communicating with various project stakeholders.
● Facilitating and participating in requirements and solution definition for projects with clients and internal teams.
● Project Planning, including defining the scope, deliverables, estimation, schedule and milestones, KPIs for project delivery and quality, budget, allocating resources, defining communication strategies and sign-off/entry/exit criteria for deliverables.
● Project Execution, including resource allocation and management, task assignments, tracking daily status, milestones, deliverables, and change requests, KPI monitoring and control.
● Ability to manage waterfall/Agile projects and ensure each project stays on schedule, adheres to budget and meets KPIs
● Manage performance of teams, people issues, mentor and motivate teams.
● Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
● Coordinating and communicating information regarding changes, milestones reached and other project information.
Must and good to have skills
● Must have a Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
● Good to have PMO/Agile certification would be an added advantage.
● Must have experience in any area of software development (Development, QA, BA, support and maintenance), preferably in Order Management System/e-commerce domains.
● Must have 1-6 years of proven experience in project management and software development.
● Must have good working knowledge of techniques of project estimation, monitoring and control, and/or Agile/Scrum process.
● Must have good technical knowledge (preferably in JAVA and/or full-stack technologies).
● Must have good knowledge of e-commerce/Order Management System/Supply Chain domains. Knowledge of an OMS product (such as Sterling or Manhattan) would be an added advantage.
● Must have excellent interpersonal skills, with proven experience and thought leadership, decision making, and organization skills.
● Must have strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.