Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for a proficient Senior Business Development Manager between 8 to 10 years relevant work experience in SAP Business Development.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Hunt for new services business acquisition in India/Global for services offerings of SAP customer Experience & Sales Performance Management and handle the complete sales lifecycle
● Mandatory experience in selling SAP solutions preferably on the SAP Customer Experience & SAP’s SuccessFactors, SAP Sales Performance Management portfolio solution and strong connections within the SAP India organisation.
● Deal Creation: Discover, articulate & sell value to customers by bringing in industry knowledge, understanding customer needs / business landscape and map it to SAP
● Customer Experience & Sales Performance Management solutions & overall value proposition should understand the IT requirements in either of Manufacturing/CPG/FMCG/Building Products /BFSI in India, won deals and run complete sales cycle
● Identifying emerging trends & share the company’s response to participate in Greenfield opportunities in this sector. Should have successfully closed New Business worth at least Rs. 50~70 MM in a FY.
● Ready to accept a yearly budget of at least Rs 50MM (for the 1 st year) should have good contacts with prospective clients and have a strong networking in –Manufacturing/Building Products / CPG/FMCG/BFSI Industry.
● To interface and communicate effectively with CXO/C- level people proactively organise relevant workshops with prospective customers, along with seniors, team members, delivery & service line leaders (as applicable).
● Managing day-to-day relationships with clients and developing a deep understanding of their requirements and long-term business strategies.
● Work Closely with Pre-Sales, Marketing and other organs of the organisation to run the complete sales cycle.
● Work closely with delivery functions in ensuring successful execution of projects, allowing complete tracking of the engagement against business parameters set.
● Work with Alliances partners very closely from Identification of Opportunity till Success; Identify new Partnerships and Alliances across the region and create new engines of growth.
● Guide and Mentor Lead generation team to generate Leads through various campaigns and Manage the full corporate sales cycle – from initial unqualified lead to proposal.
● Competition, handling evaluation and support issues, commercials, price negotiation, closure, monitor and report on all activities and forecasts and provide relevant management information Travel involved (30~40%) both within India or Overseas (on need basis).
● Strong commercial skills including an understanding of the sales process (ideally gained within a similar, commercial environment).
● Ability to prove the Account Management capabilities in developing and retaining key accounts.
● Outstanding track record in managing sales ideally in high growth companies (IT Services companies).
● Significant experience in Solution and Service Sales Manufacturing/Building Products CPG/FMCG/BFSI Industry segment.
● Hunting Sales experience is a must.
● Excellent Communicator, with drive and ambition, result focused approach.
● Target driven, leads from the front, Good Negotiating Skills.
● Excellent communication & presentation Skills good team player.
● Strong problem-solving skills including an ability to think ‘on their feet’ when faced with challenging questions in the sales environment.
● Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related discipline, computer science or engineering with an MBA preferred. BE/B-tech.
● Strong client-facing skills, e.g. meeting & presenting to clients (ideally with experience dealing with similar types/levels of contact).