Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for excellent Senior QA Engineer- IBM Sterling OMS between 4 to 8 years relevant work experience in manual and automation testing of sterling commerce product.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Good ability to create an end-to-end test plan to ensure that all the Quality objectives are met
● Must have retail, supply chain, e-commerce domain knowledge
● Design, develop and execute test automation scripts using Selenium/TestNG in IBM Sterling.
● Should have a solid understanding of testing, automation and core Java concepts.
● Troubleshoot test failures, review and report the results, work with development groups to identify and resolve problems.
● Track the defects in a defect tracking tool and verify the defect fixes.
● Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
● Develop, modify and maintain automation tests in IBM Sterling OMS
● Need to Contribute to test process enhancement or initiatives
● Automate the test cases and adhere to reusability & Maintainability of the Automation Framework
Must and good to have skills
● The incumbent must have exceptional experience working with multiple manual and automation tools and technologies in IBM Sterling OMS.
● Expertise in Creating Test Automation Frameworks with Selenium, other tools for web and mobile applications.
● Hands on experience on Selenium Web driver, TestNG, UI and API test automation (Preferably RestAssured)
● Good to have experience in JMeter, Load runner.
● Experience in the Agile development environment is preferred.
● Must have understanding of supply chain management concepts with emphasis on order fulfilment, order management and inventory
● Should be familiar with emerging business solutions, technologies, and delivery methodologies in the retail and direct to consumer sector
● The candidate should be strong in testing concepts and methodologies like functional, system integration, performance, regression, ad-hoc testing.
● Must have the ability to work independently and within a team environment
● Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal skills and communication skills