Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for a excellent Senior Software Engineer between 3 to 7 years relevant work experience in Java- Full Stack
Roles & Responsibilities
● Design and develop software solutions by studying user requirements.
● Design and develop RESTful APIs and batch processing for large data
● Design and develop cloud native applications (having capabilities like centralized config management, resiliency, scalability, high availability to list few)
● Bring Agility to software development & delivery by applying microservice pattern.
● Analyse and design application data model with right choice of database (RDBMS, NoSQL choice)
● Apply integration patters for application integrations (Sync vs Async, Message Brokers)
● Prepare test plans, test cases and Execute/automate them.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
● Bring and share the knowledge and experience of full stack developer and DevOps culture.
Must and good to have skills
● Must have hands-on experience in software development lifecycle mandatory
● Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
● Hands on experience with frameworks like Spring Cloud, Spring Boot for REST API development with JSON/XML content type support
● Web/App server technologies like Node.js, Apache Tomcat, Jetty, Netty (Reactive programming)
● Good Understanding of Design Principles, Data Structures, Algorithms and OS
● Good knowledge of application containerization (Docker) and one Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, GCP)
● Hands-on experience in Multi-threaded programming.
● Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.) used to achieve the same.
● Have a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
● Must have Supply chain, E-commerce, Retail and Logistics domain knowledge
● Drive and willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic.