Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for a proficient Sr. Software Engineer between 4 to 8 years relevant work experience
Roles and Responsibilities: Sr. Developer, Module lead
- Design & develop distributed, highly performing, highly available, resilient, secure & scalable applications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Customer, PO, Architect, QA, DeVOps, PMO…) to define, design, and ship new features.
- Define software quality and standards and ensure deliverables meet the standards.
- Prepare test plans, test cases and execute/automate them.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development and application efficiency.
- Enable team by mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Improve individual lead/cycle time and velocity by innovation and higher order automation.
Preferred Skills: Must have:
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience in design & development of applications on the Java platform using open-source frameworks like Spring Suite (Core, Boot, Cloud, Batch, Security…).
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, data structure & algorithms.
- Development experience using NoSQL (MongoDB, DocumentDB…).
- Development experience with Messaging middleware (Kafka, ActiveMQ…).
- Experience in using framework/tools to measure and meet quality standards which includes unit testing (Junit, Mockito/EasyMock/JMockit), code analyser (SonarQube),code coverage (JaCoCO), security/other vulnerability scanners.
- Experience in using different tools/frameworks for version control (GitHub, Bitbucket…), build (Maven, Gradle), Product Backlog Management (Jira).
Good to have:
- CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins), containers (Docker) and container orchestration (K8s).
- Microservice development.
- Knowledge using cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Development experience with reactive programming.
- Knowledge on RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle).
- Experience in more than one programming language (NodeJS/Python/Go).