Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for a young and eager to learn Software Engineer between 1 to 5
years relevant work experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
● The role involves designing and developing advanced applications for multiple platforms.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications.
● Prepare test plan, test cases and Execute/automate them.
● Work on bug fixing, complex customer escalations and improving application performance.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Enable team by mentoring and knowledge sharing.
● Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Must and good to have skills
● Must have hands-on experience in design & development of applications on the Java, JEE platform.
● Must have strong knowledge of design patterns, data structure & algorithms.
● Must have good experience in developing microservices using Spring boot or similar frameworks.
● Must have good experience in RDBMS and NoSQL databases (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB or similar).
● Must have hands on experience with source code version control systems (Github, SVN, Bitbucket or similar)
● Must have good knowledge on defining and maintaining quality standards is must. (code analyser, coverage, anomaly detection, security)
● Must have experience in writing unit tests with different mock frameworks and functional tests for automation is must.