Sterling OMS Project Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Take end-to-end bottom line responsibility for a Project, including gathering project requirements, scope definition, estimation, planning, scheduling, resource and risk management, change control and successful delivery
• Assign work to the team, monitor, review and report project status
• Manage client communication and stakeholder expectations
• Take complete ownership of people and their performance management in the project
• Adhere to the organizational guidelines and processes
• 8 to 10 years of experience in managing projects of varied team sizes.
• Experience in delivering projects in Sterling Order Management System is a must.
• Exposure to JAVA, UI technologies, databases such as MongoDB and/or RDBMS, scripting tools, system integration is desirable
• Excellent understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies, including Agile
• Experience in risk management to minimize impact on project delivery
• Excellent communication, client interfacing and team management skills
• Ability to build constructive business relationships and gain the trust of other
• Experience in Sterling OMS Suite is must