Acuver’s end-to-end service offering provides industry and technology expertise to our customers in Retail, CG & Logistics domains. Our solutions enable our clients to drive business agility, gain competitive advantage, digitally transform their organization and provide seamless customer experience at optimized cost efficiencies. We have served large IT conglomerates, Fortune 500 companies, across the globe in multiple geographies.
Acuver Consulting is looking for excellent Technical Lead between 6.5 to 10 years relevant work experience as Architect and DevOps Engineer
Roles & Responsibilities
● Responsible for interacting with customers, Business Analysts, Product managers, Architects, QA, DevOps for requirement gathering, backlog grooming and prioritization.
● Responsible for developing and presenting a complete set of architectural views using at least one of the commonly-used methods, notations and tools (E.g. Rational Suite, Artisan, System Architect, UML, RUP, others).
● Responsible for working with a cross-functional team of architects and analysts within the business, application/systems, data/information and technical architecture disciplines.
● Responsible for applying patterns to decompose monolithic application or business requirements into building high performing, resilient, scalable and secure application/microservices.
● Responsible for applying microservice best practice while designing and defining contracts and integration (DDD, Bounded context, CQRS, Event sourcing, Polyglot persistence, Event driven data management, etc).
● Responsible for defining CI/CD pipeline and choosing monitoring tools for application/services.
● Responsible for building Product Engineering culture within the team. Improve team’s lead/cycle time and velocity by innovation and higher order automation.
Must and good to have skills
● Must have 3 years relevant experience as a solution/technical architecture, design of enterprise applications on the Java and J2EE platform.
● Must have good knowledge on design and architectural patterns & principles.
● Must have excellent understanding on Cloud Platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP or Similar)
● Must have hands on building distributed secure applications by using API gateway, Identify service, service registry & discovery, circuit-breaker, Oauth2/JWT
● Must have experience with messaging middleware (ActiveMQ, Kafka or Similar).
● Must have experience in open source framework like Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Cloud Foundry (PCF)
● Must have good knowledge on evaluating different database choices for the application (RDBMS vs NoSQL, different variations of NoSQL).
● Must have experience in defining CI/CD pipeline and choosing application monitoring tools.
● Must have experience with source code version control systems (Github, SVN, Perforce, Bitbucket or similar)
● Good to have in more than one programming language is an advantage (Java/Scala/NodeJS/Python).
● Good to have contributions to the open source community in Github is an advantage.